Our experience in the community...
As a business software solution provider, our goal is to design elegant solutions using cutting edge technologies to make business operations easier and more efficent for our clients.
Our senior consultant, James Caldwell, Jr. holds a Master's Degree in Computer and Network System Administration as well as several Microsoft certifications.
He has over 19 years of information technology experience and over 15 years working as a consultant and team leader on enterprise software development projects.
His career highlights include:
- Designing and constructing the nation's first sex offender registry on the Internet for the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.
- Creating the Florida's Missing Children web site for the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.
- Leading a team to build an online medical records system for a private company.
- Building and maintaining a tracking system for driver training programs for the office of DUI Programs at the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles.
- Developing a large-scale logistics management and cost forecasting system for offshore oil-drilling platforms.
- Building an integrated security managment system for enterprise applications used across the Department of Health.
- Creating a social-media rich system, allowing students to register for specific programs through Florida State University.